How to get tickets!3>
The most important information of all… how to get your tickets to view a live taping of The Price is Right… and who knows, maybe you’ll be a contestant!
(NOTE: Stay tuned to CBS.com for up-to-date information!)
To get your free tickets to a live taping of the Price is Right, choose one of the three options!
OPTION ONE - Online ticketing (click to follow!)
Advantages to Online ticketing:
- You can access and request ticket availability online without the wait.
- There is a maximum of four tickets per email address.
- You can confirm and print your request from your computer within minutes.
- You can obtain maps to the taping location.
- TPiR will keep you up to date by email if changes in scheduling occur unless they are beyond our control.
- Please note that if you apply for tickets online but are unable to attend, email email@example.com.
OPTION TWO - Write in your request for tickets.
- Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, with a note specifying the date and quantity of tickets needed (maximum of 10 per written request).
- Send your request to:
The Price Is Right Tickets
7800 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90036.
This is also the location where the show is taped — at the corner of Beverly Blvd., and Fairfax Avenue.
- If you are requesting tickets for a Monday, please specify the 1:15PM or 4:30PM taping. All Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday tapings are at 2:30PM.
OPTION THREE - Pick up tickets at our Ticket Booth.
Tickets are available up to two weeks prior to the tape day and up to the day before. If you don’t have a ticket on the day of taping, “Non-Ticket Slips” are available and these go in after the priority numbers and stand-by tickets have been honored. Please call our Ticket Office, 323-575-2458, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm PST, for further information.
The Ticket Booth is open as follows:
- On tape days: Monday-Thursday – 7:30AM – 5:00PM. On Fridays: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- On non-tape days: Monday-Friday – 9:00AM – 5:00PM.
THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO ALL HOLDERS OF TICKETS RECEIVED BY MAIL, INTERNET OR FROM OUR TICKET BOOTH.
Admission to the studio is on a first-come, first-served basis for those holding tickets. No ticket guarantees admission. You must be at least 18 years of age to attend a taping and you must bring a valid photo ID (i.e., driver’s license or passport) and a document with your social security number on it such as an insurance card, pay stub, tax return or actual SS card. If you don’t have proof of your social security number with you it must be supplied within 30 days in order to claim any prizes. Either way, you will need to tell us your SS number during the processing at the studio in order to be a potential contestant. If you are from outside of the United States and do not have a Social security card, this will not be required as part of your I.D. For those from Canada, we accept the social insurance number in place of the United States’ social security number and you are eligible to be contestants.
If you need further information, please note the following numbers:
- Ticket Office: 323-575-2458, Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM PST
- 24 Hour Ticket Info: 323-575-2449
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.